The Destruction of The Unit: A Photo Essay
I must preface this post by informing our readers that most of these pictures are from right before The Unit was destroyed, and most of them are technically of the couch. This is due to the fact that by the time The Unit's turn came, we were hunched over on the ground laughing slash hiding behind the tree so the trash workers wouldn't see us laughing at their plight.

If the blue consolidated trash arm had a cartoon bubble coming out of it, it would say, "MMM that couch was tasty, but it was only an appetizer compared to The Unit."

Maybe a death glare will get rid of it.

Well, looks like it didn't work. I suppose we should lay hands on it.

If the blue consolidated trash arm had a cartoon bubble coming out of it, it would say, "MMM that couch was tasty, but it was only an appetizer compared to The Unit."

Maybe a death glare will get rid of it.

Well, looks like it didn't work. I suppose we should lay hands on it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home